Welcome to Galway Tarmac and Asphalt, a family operated Tarmac, Asphalt and Paving Contractors, with over 35 years of tarmac laying experience.
Located in Galway we provide services to customers in counties Galway, Mayo, Clare, Roscommon, Tipperary and Offaly.
We specialise in:
- New Tarmac or Asphalt driveways
- Driveway re-surfacing and repairs (tar spraying & chipping)
- Car Park installations
- Private Estate Roads
- Asphalt tennis courts
- Kerb & Path Laying
- Brick Paving
- Wall & Pillar Construction
Benefits of Tarmac and Asphalt Paving
Tarmac is generally considered to be the cheapest method of laying a hard surface. But it’s a time-consuming job which requires specialist tools, machinery and, not least, knowledge.
Compared to brick and concrete block paving, tarmac or asphalt paving is:
- Inexpensive (cheaper to install)
- Safer (skid resistant and less prone to being iced over)
- Recyclable (can be dug up and re-used)
- Quick to complete, easy to maintain and repair
- Offers more options in terms of colours and finishes
Tarmac and asphalt paving can be laid in many different ways. You can choose just asphalt to ensure a tight, smooth jet black finish to your driveway, or we can spray hot tar with granite, limestone or golden gravel chippings. This treatment, commonly known as ‘tar and chip’, or surface dressing, gives the driveway more sophisticated, matt finish.
We follow a proven tarmac and asphalt laying process and only use top quality materials sourced from some of the best known building materials suppliers such as Roadstone, Harringtons, McGraths of Cong, Kilsarn, Tobermore, so your driveway is guaranteed to last. We are so sure of the quality of our workmanship, that we offer 5 years written guarantee on all work done by us.