We are the second generation of tarmac and asphalt paving contractors and have many years of experience in installing beautiful, long lasting and easy to maintain asphalt and tarmac driveways, private estate roads and carparks complete with brick or concrete block curbs, borders, pillars and retaining walls.
We also offer:
- asphalt S.M.A. a special dense wearing tarmac
- driveway repairs and restoration (by applying tar and chip spraying or an application of TarmaSeal),
- construction or re-surfacing of asphalt tennis courts
- traditional brick, stone or concrete block paving
- wall and pillar construction
New Tarmac or Asphalt driveways
Installing a typical tarmac driveway.
Usual steps involved
- scraping off the top layer of dirt and weeds and removing any excess gravel.
- treating the driveway with weed and moss killer
- creating and consolidating a level 804 sub base, with a gradient to allow for rain water run off. If a driveway needed extra drainage we would install a drainage grid and link it to the storm drain or a purpose built soak pit.
- laying a 2½” layer of S.M.A. tarmac which is rolled smooth to complete the driveway.
- clearing the site of all rubbish and taking it away to the recycling dump.
Depending on the extend of damage to your existing paving, , we can either re-surface it, or restore your tarmac to its former glory by applying TarmaSeal. Unlike cheap bitumen paints, TarmaSeal is :
- very hard wearing,
- resistant to stains and water penetration,
- restores lost colour,
- covers stains and spillages
- increases lifespan of tarmac and asphalt
Private Estate Roads and Car Park installations
Asphalt tennis courts
Brick and Stone Paving including wall and pillar construction